• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    vlciimaag
    • Participante

Hola
      Im almost 2 years with my 'home' on road and with lot of uprages i feel i made a most i was able to do.Now its maybe time to find new adventurer to continue with this magic bus.Its fully equiped for life on wheels with:
      cooker,liftting roof for sleeping,solar panel 25W(i think) with all staff and plug for 220V-enough for charge laptop or small mixer to make a soup more creamy,good soundsystem,interior from proper wood not like that glued german boards etc.
      technicaly its wasserboxer engine with 4 gears (short),5 seats,goes on petrol + GPL(40L tank)…i put many new things in but as its veteran(have veteran papers) it needs care similar as a woman :-)
      Good for someone who likes to paint and will be happy to carry on with paintings.
      Now near Malaga and will slowly go direction Barcelona.
      With Czech plates
      Price?…for person who feels this is what has to come to him is time to send me email with any other questions…we all know prices of this vans…but price is not only thing for me to decide…i want for Tirika good new 'family' :-)
      vitisfcb@seznam.cz

photos

http://vitisfcb.galerie.cz/6562171-tirika-i-mua

vlciimaag
      • Participante
      • Participante

animatrix
        • Superadministrador

your problem is , in spain it's imposible to get paper on old van , well , its possible , but you have to pay more than 1500€ only to  “begin”….. better your sell it in france or germany., here it will be for spare

carnedeperro
          • Participante

Try to do a matriculation for “resident moving” if you have your house in Spain.

The other way is the historic matriculation,I have done this way for 700 euros.

animatrix
            • Superadministrador

700€ dime donde…..

carnedeperro
              • Participante

Pues en Asturias lo hice yo…300 euros para el ingeniero de industria y 300 para la empresa de homologación. Más los impuestos de matriculación,120 euros fueron,no llegaba.

Me llegaron a pedir el triple.Es cuestión de comparar.

Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
              • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.